Success Television: Make it easy for us. What advice do you give people who live on the fast track?
|Make each meal include many different colors of fruits and vegetables.|
|Add some protein-rich food to the plate.|
|Include fiber-rich carbohydrates like brown rice, sweet potatoes, or winter squash.|
|Get your fat from healthy sources like nuts, seeds, avocado and olive oil.|
|Drink enough water to make your urine the color of straw.|
1. The simplest way is to include an abundance of colorful vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. Prioritizing plant foods is my number one tip for maximizing nutrition with minimal calories.
2. Pack in some protein rich foods at each meal and diversify your selections.
3. Include fiber-rich carbohydrates at each meal or snack - the key word being fiber-rich! My favorites picks are millet, brown/wild rice, sweet potatoes and winter squashes.
4. Toss in a touch of healthy fats at each meal: nuts, seeds, avocado, extra virgin olive oil or olives.
5. And drink enough water so that the color of your urine is like straw and not lemon-colored. It's one way of making sure you're getting enough water each day.
How to Avoid Sweets
Sleep More to Lose Weight
Body for Life Advice
Top Questions to Ask Yourself
Herbs for Sleep
- << Prev